Pages

Translate

Monday, 20 January 2014

401.     You can’t wait  for inspiration. You have  to go after it with a club.
                            
402.     If you  don’t set goals for yourself, you are  doomed to work to achieve the goals of someone  else.

403.     Control your destiny or somebody else will.

404.     You miss a 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.

405.     The most rewarding things you do  in life  are often the ones that look like they cannot be  done.

406.     Don’t bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be  better than yourself.

407.      I am not bound to win, I am  bound to be  true. I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to  live up to the light I have.

408.     In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The  process never ends until we die. And the  choices we make are ultimately our responsibility.

409.     Plan for the future because that is where you are going to spend the rest of  your life.


410.     Great minds have purposes, others have wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment